Program taught in different formats (in-person, streaming and online) to allow the player to adapt his academic schedule to trainings and matches.
Global Players Program
Take control of your future outside the pitch
The Global Players Program is an educational program aimed exclusively at players of the 42 clubs that are part of LaLiga, with the objective of providing them with the necessary tools to enable them to develop professionally in the football industry or elsewhere, both during and at the end of their sports career.
These tools will be shared by an educational offer which adapts to the times and needs of the player.
Format: Online, Streaming and In-person
Date: February - June 2022
Certificate issued by: LaLiga Business School and Oxygen
Adaptability and counseling
Adaptability of the academic calendar (season and pre-season) possible thanks to classes being recorded and assessments being adapted to the player’s schedule.
Personalized tutoring: personalized attention for the student from a group of tutors/professors for the whole duration of the program.
Career counseling: advising the player in which direction to focus his professional development at the end of his sports career.
Personal development and introduction to the sports and entertainment industry
Content of the program
4 medium-length courses focused on personal development
- End-of-Career Orientation (February-March 2022)
- Personal Branding, Communication and Social Media (April 2022)
- Emotion management (May 2022)
- The keys to wealth management (June 2022)
Format 100% adaptable to the availability and work schedule of the football player
Content co-organized and developed with OXYGEN, our E-Learning Partner:
6 webinars focused on learning about the work environment (with the objective of familiarizing the footballer with the main development axes of the sports industry)
- From brand management to sports marketing (February 2022)
- Journalism in football (March 2022)
- The revolution of audiovisual rights (March 2022)
- LaLiga in the World: Internationalization (April 2022)
- FAN Knowledge: LaLiga's "Data Driven" strategy (May 2022)
- Production of a LaLiga match (June 2022)
Webinars will be held on weekdays, on matchless days, and at a time that does not coincide with training sessions.
Masterclass week for football players