Users are informed that this website uses its own and third-party cookies.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files generated on the user’s computer allowing the user themselves to choose whether to store the information generated about their online activity. Cookies enable LaLiga to, among other things, store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information contained and the way in which the same is used by the device, may be used to recognise the user.
Proprietary cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by LaLiga and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Furthermore, third-party cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by LaLiga but rather by another entity, which processes the data obtained via the cookies.
The website uses session cookies (which collect and store data while the user is accessing the website) and persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on the user’s terminal so that the stored data may be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie manager, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
2. The cookies we use based on their purpose
- Strictly necessary cookies These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in our systems. Generally speaking, they are only configured in response to the actions you take when requested services, such as to set your privacy preferences, log in or complete forms. You can configure your browser to block or notify you of these cookies, but certain parts of the website will not function. These cookies store no personal identifying data.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visitors and sources of traffic in order to assess performance by our website and improve it. They help us know which pages are more or less popular, and how visitors browse through the website. All the information collected by these cookies is aggregate in nature and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited our website and we will not be able to assess whether it functioned correctly.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to provide better functionality and personalisation. They can be established by our company or by external suppliers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, it is possible that some of these services will not function correctly.
Targeting cookies: These cookies may be established via our website or by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to create a profile on your interests and show you relevant adverts on other websites. They do not directly store any personal information, but are rather based on the unique ID of your browser and Internet device. In this regard, we inform you that we use these cookies to:
- Personalise advertising campaigns;
- Create anonymous browsing profiles;
- Show adverts that are adapted to user preferences;
- Measure performance by advertising campaigns;
- (Reidentifying users who browse LaLiga or third-party websites thanks to the advertising identifier of each device. The advertising identifier is a pseudonymised data that does not directly identify the user who is browsing the web although it can make it identifiable in conjunction with other information available to it;
- Sharing user’s session data with other entities such as football clubs, sponsors and third-party media agencies with the purpose of offering the user customised advertising about their own content.
- Social media cookies: These cookies are established by a range of social media services that we have added to the website to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They can monitor your browser via other websites and create a profile on your interests. This may affect the content and messages you see on other websites that you visit. If you do not allow these cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
If you do not allow these cookies, you will see less targeted advertising.
3. Management of cookies
You can enable or disable the cookies we use through the privacy preference centre accessible through the following link:Configuración de cookies
Without prejudice to the above, the user may also configure the cookies allowed in their browser at any time. However, the deactivation of cookies may affect the correct operation of certain sections of the Website.
Depending on the browser used, the installation options may be found in different sections. To this end, the user should consult the instructions for their browser if they wish to know how to block or allow the installation of cookies. For the following browsers, the user may find more information via the following links:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
The user may also use third-party blocking tools that will allow them to detect cookies on any Website and manage their installation. One of these may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.abine.com/dntdetail.php
4. Data recipients
The information obtained via the cookies in this website will be shared with third parties with which LaLiga maintains a range of partnerships (hereinafter, “Partner Entities”) for the purposes defined in this policy.
You can check the privacy preference centre through the following link to see the Partners that incorporate their cookies on our websites, what data they collect and how they use this data:Configuración de cookies
In the same way, LaLiga will communicate the user's personal data to Clubs, Sponsors and third-party Media Agencies which have signed a prior collaboration agreement with LaLiga with the purpose provided in section (vi) of point 2 d) of this politics. The user can find a list of those collaborating entities in the following link.
5. More information
LaLiga may amend this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements or to adapt said policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. To that end, users are advised to regularly visit this page in order to discover any changes made thereto.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you may contact LaLiga by writing an email to email@example.com. Furthermore, if you believe that you have been unable to exercise your rights satisfactorily, you may contact the Data Protection Officer of LaLiga by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or lodging a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency via its website at www.aepd.es.