Who is the data controller?
Your data will be processed by LaLiga, assigned Spanish Corporate Tax ID No.: B-05421805, whose address is Calle Torrelaguna 60, 28043, Madrid.
Contact details of LaLiga’s Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Where do we get your personal data from?
LaLiga will process the data which you provide directly through the contact form (name, surname, email, telephone and country of residence as mandatory data), of the information chat available in the lower right section of the Web (name, email and telephone as mandatory data) and through the registration and participation forms in any of the master's degrees and courses offered by LaLiga within the Web (name, surname, email, telephone and country of residence as mandatory data).
Why do we process your personal data?
- Resolution of inquiries: We hereby inform you that your personal data will be processed by LaLiga in order to provide you with information, manage requests and assist you in relation with the offer of LaLiga Business School’s courses or masters. All inquiries will be attended, included those which enter through the contact form (name, surname, email, telephone and country of residence) or via chat (name, email and telephone as mandatory data).
- Inscription and participation in the courses and masters offered: We inform you that your personal data (name, surname, email, telephone and country of residence as mandatory data) will be processed by LaLiga for the purposes of manage your inscription and participation in some of the courses or masters offered by LaLiga Business School.
In this regard, LaLiga uses the services of a third party provider (RP Solutions, Inc.) to verify the validity of the email address provided to LaLiga to sign up to the Web; this also involves an international transfer, in this case of the email address provided, to the United States. This is a country in which an equivalent level of protection to that of the European Economic Area is not guaranteed. Consequently, LaLiga has signed standard contractual terms adopted by the European Commission with said service providers pursuant to the provisions of Art. 46.2 c) of the General Data Protection Regulation, including additional guarantees and obligations addressed to these providers for as much security and transparency as possible. The content of the standard contractual terms is available on request through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal basis for the aforementioned purposes is that the processing is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures in which the data subject is a party by virtue of the provisions of art. 6.1 b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Internal reports: Likewise, LaLiga will process in aggregated form the personal data that you provided when signing up (in this case, country of residence), data on the use of the Web (user ID, operating system and telemetry, for example, clicking on particular content or how long you stay on the asset) and lastly, the interactions with communications of any kind that you receive (for example, clicking on the content of a communication) or in communication with Web support, for the preparation of relevant metrics and statistics that let LaLiga analyse how the Web is used by the different user segments that are generated and the impact of its campaigns, evaluating the interest that they have generated among said segments based on the data analysed. In particular, LaLiga will carry out aggregated segmentation based on the aforementioned data, which includes:
- Segmentation according to country. (e.g., 20 users from Spain have selected handball as their favourite sport).
The legal basis for the aforementioned purpose is that the processing is necessary to satisfy the legitimate interest of LaLiga by virtue of the provisions of art. 6.1 f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, consisting in extracting lessons learned from the information provided and obtained from users that let it improve the Platform and optimise the campaigns run based on the interest they generate among the different user groups. Before that, we would like to inform you that LaLiga has analysed the proportionality between its legitimate interest and its users’ rights and freedoms. You can request the conclusions of this analysis through email@example.com.
You have the right to object to the aforementioned purpose at any time in accordance with the procedure described in the section "What are your rights when you provide us your personal data?"
Below, the following are additional purposes for which LaLiga can process your personal:
- LaLiga’s commercial communications: So that LaLiga can send you commercial communications via email, SMS or other instant messaging channels about its activities (organized competitions, campaigns, public viewings, shows or live events), products (apps, online platforms and games developed by LaLiga), services, competitions, offers, draws and/or promotions run by LaLiga, or contests, offers, draws and / or promotions run by LaLiga on products and services jointly promoted with its official sponsors, which you can consult here www.laliga.es/sponsors (hereinafter, the "Official Sponsors"), national federations or national and international television channels (hereinafter, “LaLiga products and services”).
For this purpose, LaLiga will only process your email address and your telephone.
Likewise, we hereby inform you that LaLiga uses a service provided by a third party provider (salesforce.com EMEA Limited) to send you commercial communications via email or SMS and commercial push notifications; this involves an international transfer of the email address and/or phone number you provided us to the United States. This is a country in which an equivalent level of protection to that of the European Economic Area is not guaranteed. Consequently, LaLiga has signed standard contractual terms adopted by the European Commission with said service provider pursuant to the provisions of Art. 46.2 c) of the General Data Protection Regulation, including additional guarantees and obligations addressed to these providers for as much security and transparency as possible. The content of the standard contractual terms is available on request through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preparation of exhaustive profiles: LaLiga will make an exhaustive profile of you in order to offer you customised experiences, information and products by sending you marketing communications via email, SMS, or other instant messaging channels (provided that you have given consent for the purpose "LaLiga commercial communications") or show you banners with personalised advertising on websites, in applications or on social media about LaLiga’s product and services (for example, if we identify that you are a supporter of specific club, we will offer you personalised incentives, such as a shirt of your favourite team).
Likewise, the aforementioned information will be targeted to the segments (user groups that are made according to the information obtained from them or how you use the Web) that we can create based on the following data sources:
- The information that you provided when signing up (in this case, country);
- The interactions with communications or notifications you receive (for example, clicking on the content of a communication);
- Data inferred as a result of the use and activity on the Web (device ID, user ID, operating system and telemetry, for example, clicking on particular content or how long you stay on the asset).
LaLiga will also generate said segments by taking into account the following profiling techniques:
- Measurement of the individual performance of the campaigns: LaLiga will use the information regarding opening rates, average click rates, email bounces or subscription cancellation rates to measure the performance of the campaign at an individual level and, as a consequence, carry out segmentations based on the information inferred about you and the rest of the declared information (for example, if you are a very active user in certain communications, we may send you communications of the same type more frequently).
- Campaign optimisation: we will exclude you from advertising campaigns on draws in which you have participated, on apps you have downloaded or registered on, on products or services you have already purchased (for example, we will avoid offering you a LaLiga app if we know that you have already downloaded it)
- Users with similar interests and preferences: thanks to the profile that LaLiga creates about you, we can send you personalised content that takes into account other profiles similar to yours (for example, if we identify that other users similar to you like eSports, we will show you advertising related to eSports).
- User ratings: LaLiga will obtain an unknown variable from known variables provided by you or inferred of you in order to carry out an analysis of its users with the aim of identifying those with the greatest propensity for using or contracting LaLiga products, and, if applicable, offering them products and services.
The legal basis for processing your data for the aforementioned purpose is the consent you have granted for processing your data for the selected purposes under the provisions of art. 6.1 a) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Your personal data will be held for these purposes until you revoke the consent granted.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time following the procedure described in the “What are the user’s rights when providing us their personal data?” section, this does not affect the legality of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
The legal basis for processing your data for the aforementioned purpose is the consent that you provided for the processing of your data for the selected purpose. Your personal data will be retained for this purpose until you withdraw your consent.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in line with the procedure set out in the section “What are the user's rights when we are provided with your personal data?”, without affecting the legality of consent-based processing prior to its withdrawal.
The legal basis for the aforementioned purpose is that the processing is necessary to satisfy the legitimate interest of LaLiga by virtue of the provisions of art. 6.1 f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, consisting in achieve a greater interest and return on the communications sent. Before doing so, we inform you that LaLiga has conducted a proportionality analysis between its legitimate interest and the rights and freedoms of its users, the conclusions of which can be requested from email@example.com.
You have the right to object to the aforementioned purpose at any time in accordance with the procedure described in the section “What are your rights when you provide us your personal data?”.
How long will we keep your personal data for?
The personal data which we process will be stored for such time that the purposes which motivated their collection persist and/or you do not revoke the consent which you have given, or you do not exercise your rights of erasure, objection or restriction of processing.
Likewise, LaLiga will keep your personal data, duly blocked, for the following period of time for the sole purpose of addressing any kinds of responsibilities that could arise:
- Attending to enquiries: The data provided for attending to enquiries will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, this purpose persists and, once it has ended, during the limitation period of legal actions that may arise from it.
- Inscription and participation in the courses and masters offered: The data provided for inscription and participation in the courses and masters offered by LaLiga Business School will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, this purpose persists and, once it has ended, during the limitation period of legal actions that may arise from it.
- Internal reports: The data provided for internal reports will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, this purpose persists, you do not object their processing and, once this purpose it has ended, during the limitation period of the legal actions provisions that may arise from it.
- LaLiga’s commercial communications: The data provided for LaLiga’s commercial communications will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, this purpose persists, you do not object to the given consent and, once this purpose it has ended, during the limitation period of the legal actions provisions that may arise from it.
- Preparation of exhaustive profiles: The data provided for preparation of exhaustive profiles will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, this purpose persists, you do not object to the given consent and, once this purpose it has ended, during the limitation period of the legal actions provisions that may arise from it.
- Preparation of simple profiles: The data provided for preparation of simple profiles will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, this purpose persists, you do not object their processing and, once this purpose it has ended, during the limitation period of the legal actions provisions that may arise from it.
Said personal data will be deleted when such period of time expires.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
LaLiga will not communicate your personal data to third parties. However, LaLiga may provide personal data and any other user information when required to do so by public authorities exercising responsibilities that have been lawfully granted to them and in accordance with applicable regulations.
Similarly, some entities subcontracted by LaLiga could access the personal data and information as data processors or sub-processors in order to provide LaLiga with a required service, as stated in the different purposes in the section “Why do we process your personal data?” These service providers sign a contract that requires them to use your personal information solely for the provision of the services communicated in this policy.
What are your rights when you provide us your personal data?
We hereby inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, objection, erasure, right to not be subject to an automated decision, portability and limitation to processing with LaLiga at any time.
What do your rights as a user consist of?
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether LaLiga process your personal data, as well as to access such data.
- Right of rectification: you can request either entity to modify or rectify personal data that is inaccurate.
- Right of erasure: you can request either entity to delete your personal data.
- Right of limitation to processing: In certain circumstances, you can request the processing of your data to be limited, in which case, it will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right of objection: you can object to the processing of your data for the purpose you specify. LaLiga will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which may cause you legal effects or similarly significantly affects you.
- Right of portability: if the Web allows for it, you can exercise the right of portability of your data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable manner, and to transfer the data to another data controller.
How do I exercise my rights?
By sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Exercising your rights is completely free of charge.
Likewise, you can revoke the consent given or object to the data processing based on legitimate interest at any time by following the procedure set out in the different communications you receive from LaLiga, through the Subscription Centre found on the Web’s menu, or by sending an email to: email@example.com.
The objection to a particular purpose or the revocation of consent given will not affect your use of the Web or the legality of the processing prior to the objection or revocation of consent.
Finally, if you believe that you have failed to obtain satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you are not happy with how your personal data has been processed or if you want to access the essential aspects of the joint responsibility agreement signed between the parties, please don't hesitate to contact the LaLiga and DSI data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or, where relevant, file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) through its website www.aepd.es.
Are there any kinds of restrictions?
In order to request information, LaLiga hereby informs you that you must be at least 18.
Users are informed that this website uses its own and third-party cookies.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files generated on the user’s computer allowing the user themselves to choose whether to store the information generated about their online activity. Cookies enable LaLiga to, among other things, store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information contained and the way in which the same is used by the device, may be used to recognise the user.
Proprietary cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by LaLiga and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Furthermore, third-party cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by LaLiga but rather by another entity, which processes the data obtained via the cookies.
The website uses session cookies (which collect and store data while the user is accessing the website) and persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on the user’s terminal so that the stored data may be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie manager, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
2. The cookies we use based on their purpose
- Strictly necessary cookies These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in our systems. Generally speaking, they are only configured in response to the actions you take when requested services, such as to set your privacy preferences, log in or complete forms. You can configure your browser to block or notify you of these cookies, but certain parts of the website will not function. These cookies store no personal identifying data.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visitors and sources of traffic in order to assess performance by our website and improve it. They help us know which pages are more or less popular, and how visitors browse through the website. All the information collected by these cookies is aggregate in nature and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited our website and we will not be able to assess whether it functioned correctly.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to provide better functionality and personalisation. They can be established by our company or by external suppliers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, it is possible that some of these services will not function correctly.
Targeting cookies: These cookies may be established via our website or by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to create a profile on your interests and show you relevant adverts on other websites. They do not directly store any personal information, but are rather based on the unique ID of your browser and Internet device. In this regard, we inform you that we use these cookies to:
- Personalise advertising campaigns;
- Create anonymous browsing profiles;
- Show adverts that are adapted to user preferences;
- Measure performance by advertising campaigns;
- (Reidentifying users who browse LaLiga or third-party websites thanks to the advertising identifier of each device. The advertising identifier is a pseudonymised data that does not directly identify the user who is browsing the web although it can make it identifiable in conjunction with other information available to it;
- Sharing user’s session data with other entities such as football clubs, sponsors and third-party media agencies with the purpose of offering the user customised advertising about their own content.
If you do not allow these cookies, you will see less targeted advertising.
- Social media cookies: These cookies are established by a range of social media services that we have added to the website to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They can monitor your browser via other websites and create a profile on your interests. This may affect the content and messages you see on other websites that you visit. If you do not allow these cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
3. Management of cookies
You can enable or disable the cookies we use through the privacy preference centre accessible through the following link:
Configuración de cookies
Without prejudice to the above, the user may also configure the cookies allowed in their browser at any time. However, the deactivation of cookies may affect the correct operation of certain sections of the Website.
Depending on the browser used, the installation options may be found in different sections. To this end, the user should consult the instructions for their browser if they wish to know how to block or allow the installation of cookies. For the following browsers, the user may find more information via the following links:
The user may also use third-party blocking tools that will allow them to detect cookies on any Website and manage their installation. One of these may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.abine.com/dntdetail.php
4. Data recipients
The information obtained via the cookies in this website will be shared with third parties with which LaLiga maintains a range of partnerships (hereinafter, “Partner Entities”) for the purposes defined in this policy.
You can check the privacy preference centre through the following link to see the Partners that incorporate their cookies on our websites, what data they collect and how they use this data:
Configuración de cookies
In the same way, LaLiga will communicate the user's personal data to Clubs, Sponsors and third-party Media Agencies which have signed a prior collaboration agreement with LaLiga with the purpose provided in section (vi) of point 2 d) of this politics. The user can find a list of those collaborating entities in the following link.
5. More information
LaLiga may amend this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements or to adapt said policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. To that end, users are advised to regularly visit this page in order to discover any changes made thereto.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you may contact LaLiga by writing an email to email@example.com. Furthermore, if you believe that you have been unable to exercise your rights satisfactorily, you may contact the Data Protection Officer of LaLiga by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or lodging a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency via its website at www.aepd.es.