Programme and Structure
Module 1 – MANAGEMENT IN THE SPORTS INDUSTRY
Effective and Efficient Leadership
General Management: Strategic Management – Financial Management – Legal Management – Planning and Control – Human Resources
Sports Industry Environment: Economic Analysis – Sports Environment – New Dimensions and Key Trends
Module 2 – THE NEW MARKETING
Customer Experience Driven
Traditional Marketing: Strategic and Operational – Brand Management – Marketing Mix – Marketing Plan – Communication Plan – Market Research
New Marketing: The Empathy Economy – Brand Activation – Shopper Marketing – Relationship Marketing – Experiential Marketing – Digital Marketing – Purpose Marketing
Sports Marketing: Sponsorship – Strategic Alliances – Brand Activation in Sports
Module 3 – DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISRUPTION
Capitalizing on the New Dimensions of the Sports and Entertainment Industry
Digital Transformation: Digital Economy - Business Management Models – New Management Skills – Web services applied to Sports Entities – eCommerce
New Digital Technologies: Cloud - Blockchain – Analytics - Artificial Intelligence - Robotics
Digital Strategy in Sports: Big Data – Harnessing the Fan
Competitive Gaming and eSports
Module 4 – MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT
The Power of On-brand Content
The Media: Media Environment – Media Plan – Public Relations – Audiovisual Rights
Content: The Entertainment Industry – Business Models – Audience – Platforms – Creation – Production – Exploitation in the Digital Age – Distribution – Monetization
Module 5 – MAJOR SPORTS EVENTS
Planning Optimization for Legacy
Sport Facilities: Venue Management – Operation – Technology and Security – Sustainability
Sporting Events: Design – Production – Funding
Sporting Mega-events: Sites and Hosting – Strategic Planning – Organization – Globalization – Urban Planning and City Marketing – Economic Impact – Long-term Legacy
Module 6 – INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Inspired and Inspiring Leadership
Innovation: Innovation in Times of Transformation – Innovation in the Sports and Entertainment Industries – Generation of Ideas – Building Innovation Systems – Innovation Hubs
Project Management: Methodologies – Tools – Complexity Mapping – Convergence Plan – Organizational Design – Business Plan – Risk Management – Monitoring and Controlling
360º Case Studies
In-house case studies about:
- LaLiga as a leading entity of transformation in the Football Industry.
- The 42 LaLiga teams (42 contexts, territories and models, differentiated and complementary).
Collaboration with other organisations closely related to the sports and entertainment sector, with the objective of integrating external case studies with football.
Classes will be held at LaLiga headquarters, the place where the most important decisions about Spanish football are made.
Our students will have cccess to networking with LaLiga professionals.
LaLiga Immersive Experience
- Our students will enjoy a unique experience by gaining first-hand knowledge from LaLiga and its Clubs/ Public Limited Sports Companies.
- Visits to the Football Clubs of LaLiga where Clubs/Public Limited Sports Companies’ professionals will share their know-how with our students.
- In the course of the Master’s programme, our students will try to solve real cases related to the activities developed by LaLiga and/or its Clubs/ Public Limited Sports Companies’ activities.
- Academic staff composed of professionals of sports industry and employees of LaLiga with a great experience and teaching skills.
- Our students will have access to exclusive contents of LaLiga.
- The Master’s programme is designed, coordinated and directed by the LaLiga professionals.
“MBA of LaLiga” Admission
Contact the Admissions Department
Send your updated CV and Motivation Letter
1st interview with LaLiga Business School
2nd interview with a recruitment specialist company
Analysis and internal review of the process
- Our ideal student has a minimum of 5 years of experience and covers a position of command or coordination of projects and teams.
- Level C1 of English
- Updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Two photocopies of the university degree (front and back): present the copies and the original for verification at LaLiga Business School, or send a certified copy by post.
- Academic certification: university degree (front and back), other certifications associated with the content of the program.
LaLiga Business School has an agreement with Santander Universidades (Banco Santander Group, LaLiga Title Sponsor) through which our students can be selected for Funding and Loan Options.
For more information:
- Banco Santander Office - C/Arturo Soria 187 – 28043 - Madrid
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +34 636 353 039