Programme and Structure
Module 1 - MANAGEMENT IN THE SPORTS INDUSTRY: “Effective and Efficient Leadership”
- General Management: Strategic Management – Financial Management – Legal Management – Planning and Control – Human Resources
- Sports Industry Environment: Economic Analysis – Sports Environment – New Dimensions and Key Trends
Module 2 – THE NEW MARKETING: “Customer Experience Driven”
- Traditional Marketing: Strategic and Operational – Brand Management – Marketing Mix – Marketing Plan – Communication Plan – Market Research
- New Marketing: The Empathy Economy – Brand Activation – Shopper Marketing – Relationship Marketing – Experiential Marketing – Digital Marketing – Purpose Marketing
- Sports Marketing: Sponsorship – Strategic Alliances – Brand Activation in Sports
Module 3 – DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISRUPTION: “Capitalizing on the New Dimensions of the Sports and Entertainment Industry”
- Digital Transformation: Digital Economy - Business Management Models – New Management Skills – Web services applied to Sports Entities – eCommerce
- New Digital Technologies: Cloud - Blockchain – Analytics - Artificial Intelligence - Robotics
- Digital Strategy in Sports: Big Data – Harnessing the Fan
- Competitive Gaming and eSports
Module 4 – MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT: “The Power of On-brand Content”
- The Media: Media Environment – Media Plan – Public Relations – Audiovisual Rights
- Content: The Entertainment Industry – Business Models – Audience – Platforms – Creation – Production – Exploitation in the Digital Age – Distribution – Monetization
Module 5 – MAJOR SPORTS EVENTS: “Planning Optimization for Legacy”
- Sports Governance
- Sport Facilities: Venue Management – Operation – Technology and Security – Sustainability
- Sporting Events: Design – Production – Funding
- Sporting Mega-events: Sites and Hosting – Strategic Planning – Organization – Globalization – Urban Planning and City Marketing – Economic Impact – Long-term Legacy
Module 6 – INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP: “Inspired and Inspiring Leadership”
- Innovation: Innovation in Times of Transformation – Innovation in the Sports and Entertainment Industries – Generation of Ideas – Building Innovation Systems – Innovation Hubs
- Project Management: Methodologies – Tools – Complexity Mapping – Convergence Plan – Organizational Design – Business Plan – Risk Management – Monitoring and Controlling
360º Case Studies
In-house case studies about:
- LaLiga as a leading entity of transformation in the Football Industry.
- The 42 LaLiga teams (42 contexts, territories and models, differentiated and complementary).
Collaboration with other organisations closely related to the sports and entertainment sector, with the objective of integrating external case studies with football.
Classes will be held at LaLiga headquarters, the place where the most important decisions about Spanish football are made.
Our students will have cccess to networking with LaLiga professionals.
LaLiga Immersive Experience
- Our students will enjoy a unique experience by gaining first-hand knowledge from LaLiga and its Clubs/ Public Limited Sports Companies.
- Visits to the Football Clubs of LaLiga where Clubs/Public Limited Sports Companies’ professionals will share their know-how with our students.
- In the course of the Master’s programme, our students will try to solve real cases related to the activities developed by LaLiga and/or its Clubs/ Public Limited Sports Companies’ activities.
- Academic staff composed of professionals of sports industry and employees of LaLiga with a great experience and teaching skills.
- Our students will have access to exclusive contents of LaLiga.
- The Master’s programme is designed, coordinated and directed by the LaLiga professionals.
“MBA of LaLiga” Admission
Contact the Admissions Department
Send your updated CV and Motivation Letter
1st interview with LaLiga Business School
2nd interview with a recruitment specialist company
Analysis and internal review of the process
- Our ideal student has a minimum of 5 years of experience and covers a position of command or coordination of projects and teams.
- Level C1 of English
- Updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Two photocopies of the university degree (front and back): present the copies and the original for verification at LaLiga Business School, or send a certified copy by post.
- Academic certification: university degree (front and back), other certifications associated with the content of the program.
LaLiga Business School has an agreement with Santander Universidades (Banco Santander Group, LaLiga Title Sponsor) through which our students can be selected for Funding and Loan Options.
For more information:
- Contact: Alberto Muñoz Pulido (Director Office 4687, Santander Spain)
- Banco Santander Office: Arturo Soria, 187, 28043 Madrid
- Tel: +34 625 16 26 70
- Email: email@example.com
In order to make the payment process easier and minimize the costs, LaLiga Business School offers the on line platform Flywire, to all the students that prefer to pay in a different currency rather than the euro
Did you know?
- Flywire is the global market leader for education payments, the Trusted Choice of millions of students, thousands of institutions and hundreds or recruitment agents and partners worldwide. Flywire offers convenient payment options from over 240 countries and territories, in more than 130 currencies.
- Flywire supports a variety of local payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more.
- Flywire guarantees payment as soon as funds are received in any of our accounts around the world.
- Flywire offers peace of mind by providing real-time payment tracking every step of the way through email, in-app and text alerts.
- Flywire offers 24x7 multilingual support via email, phone or live chat.
- Flywire provides a secure and streamlined refunding process with automatic tracking notifications.
- Flywire’s internal controls ensure that funds are secure and protected against fraud.
- Flywire provides a Best Price Guarantee: if you find a better exchange rate at your bank within two hours of booking a local currency bank transfer with Flywire and send us a quote from your bank, we will match it.