Who is the data controller?
Your data will be processed by LaLiga, assigned Spanish Corporate Tax ID No.: B-05421805, whose address is Calle Torrelaguna 60, 28043, Madrid.
Contact details of LaLiga’s Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do we get your personal data from?
LaLiga will process the data which you provide directly through the contact form (name, surname, email, telephone and country of residence as mandatory data).
Why do we process your personal data?
- Enrolment in LaLiga Business School: We inform you that your personal data will be processed by LaLiga for the purposes of manage your enrolment in the courses offered by LaLiga Business School.
The legal basis for the aforementioned purposes is that the processing is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures in which the data subject is a party by virtue of the provisions of art. 6.1 b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- LaLiga Business School alumni community: We inform you that your personal data will be processed by LaLiga to manage your registration in the LaLiga Business School alumni community, as well as to send you email communications about training, academic programs, courses, invitations to events of LaLiga Business School and its collaborators, or exclusive promotions.
The legal basis for the aforementioned purpose is that the processing is necessary to satisfy the legitimate interest of LaLiga by virtue of the provisions of art. 6.1 f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, consisting in keeping inform to all the students of any other courses and to promote the relationships between former students. Before that, we would like to inform you that LaLiga has analysed the proportionality between its legitimate interest and its users’ rights and freedoms. You can request the conclusions of this analysis through email@example.com.
You have the right to object to the aforementioned purpose at any time in accordance with the procedure described in the section "What are your rights when you provide us your personal data?"
How long will we keep your personal data for?
The personal data which we process will be stored for such time that the purposes which motivated their collection persist and/or you do not revoke the consent which you have given, or you do not exercise your rights of erasure, objection or restriction of processing.
Likewise, LaLiga will keep your personal data, duly blocked, for the following period of time for the sole purpose of addressing any kinds of responsibilities that could arise:
- Enrolment in LaLiga Business School: The data provided for this purpose will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, this purpose persists and, once it has ended, during the limitation period of legal actions that may arise from it.
- LaLiga Business School alumni community: The data provided for this purpose will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, this purpose persists, you do not object their processing and, once this purpose it has ended, during the limitation period of the legal actions provisions that may arise from it.
Said personal data will be deleted when such period of time expires.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Similarly, some entities subcontracted by LaLiga could access the personal data and information as data processors or sub-processors in order to provide LaLiga with a required service. These service providers sign a contract that requires them to use your personal information solely for the provision of the services communicated in this policy.
What are your rights when you provide us your personal data?
We hereby inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, objection, erasure, portability and limitation to processing with LaLiga at any time.
What do your rights as a user consist of?
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether LaLiga process your personal data, as well as to access such data.
- Right of rectification: you can request either entity to modify or rectify personal data that is inaccurate.
- Right of erasure: you can request either entity to delete your personal data.
- Right of limitation to processing: In certain circumstances, you can request the processing of your data to be limited, in which case, it will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right of objection: you can object to the processing of your data for the purpose you specify. LaLiga will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right of portability: if the Web allows for it, you can exercise the right of portability of your data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable manner, and to transfer the data to another data controller.
How do I exercise my rights?
By sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Exercising your rights is completely free of charge.
Likewise, you can object to the data processing based on legitimate interest at any time by following the procedure set out in the different communications you receive from LaLiga, or by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Finally, if you believe that you have failed to obtain satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, please don't hesitate to contact the LaLiga data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or, where relevant, file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) through its website www.aepd.es.